Naturepedic Quilted Organic Cotton Deluxe (Twin, Full or Queen)
- Luxuriously quilted organic cotton fabric
Offers a plush mattress feel with a luxurious sateen finish.
- Certified organic cotton fabric & filling
Organic Cotton is an ideal material that is both natural and renewable. It is a healthier alternative to chemically treated foams and allergy-prone latex. All Naturepedic mattresses feature Certified organic cotton to provide a healthy, comfortable sleep environment.
- Comfortable medium-firm feel plus strong edge support
Orthopedic innerspring plus 6 gauge border wire offers comfortable long lasting support (twin 360 coils, full 528 coils, queen 650 coils)
- Safe hypoallergenic design free from harmful chemicals
- No Wool or Latex - No need to worry about these high allergy materials
- No antimony, brominated or chlorinated fire retardants, Polyacrylonitrile (PAN),
boric acid, polyurethane foam (including soybean foam), PFCs or antibacterial/biocide treatments.
- Matching foundations
Available in 7" standard and 4" low profile versions (made with FSC certified wood).
- Standard twin, full & queen sizes
Twin measures 38” x 75” x 8”, Full 53” x 75” x 8”, Queen 60" x 80" x 8"
Twin and full also available in a 1-sided no-flip design
- Heirloom quality with 20 year limited warranty. Made in the U.S.A.
Naturepedic Organic Cotton Quilted Deluxe
Twin, Full & Queen (MT50-1, MT50, MF50-1, MF50, MQ50)
Ships in approx. 1-2 weeks directly from the manufacturer. Ships freight delivery. Ships Free!
|There have been no reviews for this product.|
Add your review here
Category: Guides & Tips
Posted: 25-10-2010 11:00:00
Our Naturepedic Twin, Full & Queen Mattress Comparison Guide breaks down the differences between the Ultra, 2 and 1 and Quilted Deluxe Styles helping you choose the best mattress for you and your family.
This item ships direct from the manufacturer and will arrive separate from other items in the order. Shipping times vary depending upon the manufacturer and should be indicated in the general product description.
Expedited and Overnight Shipping is not available on items shipping direct from the manufacturer. If you need the product expedited, please give us a call at 1-800-273-6489 to see if this is possible. In some cases, we may be able to expedite your shipment but we will need to check with the manufacturer. Once the item ships, you will receive tracking information.
- Free Shipping on all orders over $50! (shipping via super saver shipping)
- Orders under $50-you choose the best option for you!
- Super Saver Shipping* $6.95 USPS
- Standard Ground $8.95 FEDEX or UPS Ground
- Second Day* $17.95 (not available on items shipping direct from manufacturer)
- Overnight* $29.95 (not available on items shipping direct from manufacturer)
- Local Pickup - Free
*Super Saver Shipping will typically ship USPS and may take additional 1-2 business days for delivery. Items that ship direct from the manufacturer may take longer.
*Second day and overnight shipping does not include the first day for processing. So if you order on a Wednesday after 3pm, the order is processed on Thursday. If you selected second day, your order will arrive on Monday.
*Some items that ship direct from the manufacturer are not eligible. Items weighing over 20 lbs. or large boxes are not eligible for overnight or second day shipping. Typically this includes items such as furniture and strollers. If you would like expedited service on a large item, please call for a quote.
Do you ship outside the U.S.A? What about Alaska, Hawaii or PO Boxes? We currently do not ship outside the U.S.A. For items shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or PO Boxes, your items will ship USPS. For items that are not oversized, you will be charged the Standard Shipping Rate. Free Shipping and expedited shipping is not an option to these areas.