Join us for Shop Small Business Saturday November 24th at GreenPea Baby! Let's celebrate together the uniqueness and variety that small businesses bring to our community.
Here are just a few reasons to keep it small.
- Free Money! For Amex cardholders, shopping local on Nov. 24th can earn them a $20 credit on a $20 purchase at a qualifying small business in their area! Check out the Small Business Saturday Facebook page
for details on how and where.
- Small Businesses offer unique items that you won't find at your big retailers. Let's face it, none of us like having the same outfit on as someone else. If we don't fight to preserve our small businesses, we will all have the same wardrobe!
- Local shops and restaurants provide community character and a sense of place.
- You are appreciated! According to an American Express Survey, more than 20% of consumers listed being greeted by name and getting personal recommendations as the primary reason to shop small. We depend on relationships with our customers unlike giant big box stores who can seem indifferent to their customers.
- Keep money here! When you purchase at a local business, you keep money in your community. Those tax free purchases online send your money out of your community. Those tax dollars could be used on your schools, roadways and other vital services. Local businesses support their community through taxes and creating jobs.
- Better Deals. That's right. Most small businesses would be more than happy to beat an online price. In fact, you could save big bucks by calling the retailer that you find on all the shopping sites such as Amazon, EBay, Shopzilla, etc. I am sure that they would rather offer you the discount than paying it to the shopping networks.
At GreenPea Baby, we are so blessed to have such a fabulous local following. Our customers mean the world to us. We are not some faceless company but moms and dads that live in your community, go to the same ball games and schools, sit across from you at dance lessons or beside you at church. Our door is always open and we truly appreciate your support. We have been blessed and able to provide jobs for some fabulous people in your community.
Come and see us November 24th! We will have extended hours, free gift wrapping and some special deals.
The Staff at GreenPea Baby
Krista, Bobby, Janna, Erin, Cathy, Brittany & Zach